Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Birthday Party for Madeline's Little Friend Katherine




We had a great time at a 1st birthday party for one of Madeline's little friends named Katherine. It was so cute. Everything was decked out in pink (except for Madeline who was wearing head-to-toe purple), and there was even a little "photography corner," with cute hat boxes, bears, balloons, etc. for taking pictures of the little girls. At one point Katherine's mom brought out a box of cheerios and poured it all over this low little table they made for the little girls! Madeline was in Cheerio heaven!!! Katherine's mom asked me to bring a bunch of my bows (such as the bow pot you see in the picture), and I made my first real sales!!! I'm officially in business! Yay!


1 comment:

S. Fantasia said...

That really is an extravagant bow pot - I love it! The party looks so adorable and I am sure even though Madeline was the only one in purple, she was still the belle of the ball! (As always!)