Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Craft show pics



Here was my craft show display at my first craft show last week. It was a lot of work getting ready, but definitely a lot of fun! I sold tons of my bows and headbands! People kept commenting on what a great niche I was helping to fill, because it is so hard to find cute bows and headbands for little babies and toddlers especially. (Thus - why I started doing this in the first place). It was a rush having people actually buy my stuff (and not just to be nice!) I felt like it was a great success and I'm really glad I did it. I learned a lot and will be trying a few new things next time. I think I will definitely keep doing these. My next show will be December 1st, so I gotta start getting ready for that!!!


1 comment:

Courtney said...

Congrats! I'm glad the show went well! So, the little bows aren't that big there in Texas? It's crazy here- people all over the place that make bows and sell them. The Quilted Bear has about 10 booths with girls bows & headbands but that's awesome if it's new there! Definitely bring some bows when you come- I'm always looking for hair accessories for Addie!