Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Madeline the Ladybug for Halloween





These pics didn't turn out as well as I'd hoped, but oh well! She was a darling little ladybug. When I first put on her costume, she didn't like it and just wanted it off, but when I showed her what she looked like in the mirror, she seemed to really like it and didn't want to take it off anymore! It was so cute! We took her trick-or-treating to three houses or so and then called it a night! I have a feeling that I won't be able to get away with so few houses in the future!

5 comments:

thebirdflock said...

Adorable! I just love ladybugs:)

Brenna said...

Oh my gosh!!! She is soooo cute! How adorable! I want a lady bug outfit!

S. Fantasia said...

Yay! She's the cutest little ladybug I've ever seen! I have been waiting for the Halloween updates. I am so sad that you didn't go with the chicken though. I might have to do it with the boys next year. You can tell James that I'm not afraid of the "creepy" feet. Haha.

She looks adorable, as usual. Dean is a lucky man. :o)

Courtney said...

She made a very cute lady bug! Next Halloween will be lots of fun! It's amazing the difference a year makes! Happy belated birthday to Madeline as well!

S. Fantasia said...

Alright Miss Lisa. She was an adorable lady bug but I check your blog everyday and am in desperate need of some new pictures. :o) Happy New Year!!! I hope you are loving Utah and the snow.